Q3 & Q4 Small Group Classes
Current quarter runs August 28th – December 12th
No Classes: Sept. 4-7, Nov. 6-9, and Nov. 20-23
Please Fill out our online form to contact us if you’re interested in joining the small group classes.
First, we focus on….
- Homework Completion – If needed, your student can use the whole class period to complete their homework
- Test Prep – We help your student master test prep materials and may provide additional practice challenges
- Independent Enrichment Materials – Materials are structured for your student’s age/ability level and build their mathematical thinking and reasoning skills
In addition, we focus on…
Inspiring mathematical thinking using game-like collaborative math activities. Activities include:
- Mathitude Quest Club – Math challenges incorporated into a scavenger hunt structure
- Math Circle Challenges – We explore the world using mathematical thinking and reasoning
- Big Bang Theory Math – Introducing fractal math, Pascal’s triangle, 3D visualization challenges and other high-level math concepts
- Game Theory and Logic Challenges – Your student will learn age-appropriate game theory and will sharpen their logic skills
Mathitude is a lifetime math engagement company
*Min enrollment for classes is 6 students (max enrollment of 10 students). Instructor and TA(s) work with your student each time.
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR CHILD’S FRIENDS, SO THEY ALL COME TOGETHER!
PRIVATE TUTORING & OTHER MATH ENGAGEMENTS
- Are you interested in regular, ongoing weekly tutoring,
- Are you interested in other small group classes that we’re not currently offering?
- Want to set up shared tutoring for your child and their friends?
- Not sure if group classes or private tutoring is best for your child?
Please Fill out our online form to contact us.
ALL CLASSES AND TUTORING HELD AT
1031 LUCKY AVE, MENLO PARK